Best Project Management Training in Riyadh & Best Project Management Training Institute in Riyadh
“A Transformational Program“
99% Success Rates
Enroll for PMP® Certification Training Course in Riyadh by Anexas training institute. Choose from Project Management courses in Riyadh. Online Registrations are opened. Anexas provides 4 days PMP® certification training.
Call : +971 508368495
PMP Certification Training in Riyadh:
- PMP Certifcation Training Fee: AED 3000
- PMP Training Duration: 4 Days (35 hours)
- First Attempt Passing Guarantee for PMP Examination
- Classroom and Online batches available
- Full length Mock Exam for Practice
- Training delivered by Professionals
- Important Insights on Certification preparation
- Study Materials & Workbooks approved by PMI
- Informative Flashcards, Mind maps, 12 Assessment modules with tools & templates
- A questionnaire of 1000 Practice Q&A quick brush-up for Candidates
- For more details, Contact Us
Join Anexas in 4 easy steps
|Call Us||Apply Now for Free||Pay Online/Offline||
Trained = Growth
|For any clarification, Call or WhatsApp +971 508368495|
PMP Certification Training Format
Note : Virtual Classroom courses are conducted with a live instructor via a Webinar.
PMP Certification Exam Information:
· PMP Certification cost: 3000 AED
· Exam Duration: 4 Hours
· No. of Questions: 200
· Question format: Multiple Choice Question
· Exam language: English
- Mode of Exam: ONLINE
PMP Classroom/Online Training Riyadh
- Certification Course: PMP Online Classroom Training
- Course Duration: 8 hrs / day for 4 Days (Weekends)
- Delivery Mode: Instructor Led Classroom/Virtual Classroom
- Course Timings: 10:00-18:00
Salient Features of PMP® Certification Riyadh
- Globally recognized certification
- Over 98% Success Rate
- Best in Class Study Materials.
- Best in Class Question Bank (2000 Quality Questions/10 Mock Tests).
- Post Training Application Support.
- Pool of Finest Trainers – Trainers having more than 15 years of Work and Training Experience in Project Management domain.
- World Class Training Methodology.
- PMP® Eligibility Assessment.
Seats are limited
Admissions are based on application review and telephonic
interview on first-come-first-served basis. Apply Now
ANEXAS Riyadh offers an inclusive Project Management training in Riyadh. The extensive practical training provided by Project Management training institute in Riyadh equips live projects and simulations. Such detailed Project Management course has helped our students secure job in various MNCs. The trainers at ANEXAS Riyadh are subject specialist corporate professionals p
roviding in-depth study in Project Management course in Riyadh. Participants completing the Project Management certification have plethora of job opportunities in the industry.
Further, we have kept the Project Management course in Riyadh duration flexible. From online classroom to fast-track & one-to-one classroom Project Management training is provided during weekdays and weekends to the attendees. Our modern lab is equipped with latest technologies helping students avail a successful Project Management training and certification from the institute.
ANEXAS Riyadh, recognized among the top 10 Project Management training institute in Riyadh, has training module for beginners, intermediates, and experts. Whether you are a college student, I.T professional or a project manager; the best Project Management training institute in Riyadhoffers best training environment, veteran Project Management trainers, and flexible training schedules for entire modules. Also, the best training institute for Project Management training in Riyadh asks for a value to money fee from the students. The pocket-friendly Project Management course fee structure can be afford by students coming from all walks of life.
After Project Management course in Riyadh, learning the interview skills indeed becomes mandatory. Along with Project Management classes in Riyadh, we have sessions for personality development, spoken English, and presentation. At our Project Management training center in Riyadh, Placement team schedules recruitment drives where the technology-driven branded companies hand-pick our students. Project Management training in Riyadh with placement assistance is the key feature which rated us ‘star five’ in the reviews by our aspirants. Reviews and honest feedback is mentioned on our official website. ANEXAS Riyadh is one of the best Project Management training centres in Riyadh delivering out-of-box thinking professionals to the industry.
PMP CERTIFICATION TRAINING IN RIYADH QUERIES
1. What are the course objectives?
The PMP certification training course in Riyadh is designed to ensure that you pass the PMP exam on the first try. Anexas guarantee you’ll walk away with all the preparation and confidence you need to conquer the exam and earn the PMP certification
2. What skills will you learn in the PMP Certification?
Modern project management tools such as work breakdown structure, resource allocation, Gantt charts, mathematical project scheduling models, project cost estimating, cost management and engineering economics.
Developing a broad and flexible toolkit of techniques and adapting your approach to the context and constraints of projects.
Delivering projects on scope, on time and on budget.
Cultivating the people skills, trust, and leadership necessary to meet project requirements.
Earn the required 35 PDUs to take the PMP certification exam
3. Who should take this PMP course in Riyadh?
The PMP certification in Riyadh is an essential professional requirement for senior project manager roles across all industries. The course is best suited for:
Associate/Assistant Project Managers
Team Leads/Team Managers
Project Executives/Project Engineers
Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
4. Why Get a PMP® Certification in Riyadh?
The PMP® certification in Riyadh greatly expands your skills value and potential job opportunities. Recognized globally, a PMP® can help you land lucrative roles in IT, manufacturing, finance, healthcare, and other exciting industries. Certified PMP®’s also report better project performance and steep pay raises.
5. What types of projects will you complete during the PMP course?
Our hands-on approach will guide you through five industry-based projects covering various concepts and scenarios.
1. Project to understand Scope Management
2. Project to understand Schedule and Cost Management
3. Project to understand Risk assessment and Procurement Management
4 – Project Selection based on Plan Quality Management
5. Project Selection based on Risk assessment
6. What are the PMP Certification eligibility requirements?
Project Management Experience
Project Management Education
5 years/7500 hours
3 years/4500 hours
7. How do I pass the PMP® Certification Exam?
The PMP® Certification Exam is very challenging. To succeed, you must:
•Dedicate your time and effort into preparing for the exam
•Complete the e-learning course content before the online classroom training
8. What is the passing score for PMP® Certification exam?
In the past, PMI® had published 61% of 200 questions as the passing score. But now, PMI does not disclose the exact passing score or percentage anymore.After the PMP® Certification Exam updates, the passing score for every candidate is different and is based on the difficulty level of questions being attempted by each candidate.
9. Can I send my PMP® Certification Exam application by postal mail or fax service?
No. PMI® encourages you to apply for the exam online using PMI® Online Certification System.
10. How long does PMI® take to process and approve an application?
Once you have submitted the form online, PMI® will take up to 5 calendar days to process and approve the form. However, these timelines may vary if your application has been selected for PMI®’s audit process.
11. Who can sign copies of my project experience documents?
Any verifying manager or supervisor can sign the Experience Verification Form and Experience PDF attachment.
12. How much time do I have to submit documents?
Once requested, you have up to 90 days to submit all necessary documentation.
13. What happens if I fail to meet the audit requirements for the PMP® Exam?
In the event of a failed audit, the certification fee (minus a processing fee) will be refunded. The Certification Department will take further action on a case-by-case basis. If you fail the PMP® application audit, PMI® will deduct $100 from your application fee, and you will receive a refund of the remaining fees paid.
14. What is the PMP® Exam Fee Refund Policy?
To claim a refund for the PMP® certification, you must place a request with PMI® at least 30 days before the exam eligibility expiry date. PMI® will retain a processing fee of US$100 if you have not scheduled or taken the examination.
15. How many attempts do I have to pass the PMP® exam?
PMI® allows a candidate to attempt the exam up to three (3) times in one calendar year. Focused training programs will help give you the knowledge and experience to prepare for and pass the exam.
16. How long does it take to get a project management certification?
It takes 4-6 weeks to receive the certificate after passing the exam.
17. How long is the PMP® Certification valid?
The validity of a PMP® Certification is three (3) years.
Also Checkout : Artificial Intelligence Training in Bangalore
19899total visits,15visits today